Monday, May 30, 2011

I don't have a lot to say about any one thing, but lots of little random thoughts that are swarming around in my brain, and my brain has lots of room now that I'm not shoving it into my brain because...

I finished school! Yay! I don't have to study anymore! It is a great feeling!

We leave to Europe in 67 days!

Stevo gets to buy his gun later this week. We were going to go today, but they didn't have the gun that he wants, so he has to wait!

I went to my friend Bryce Brady's homecoming on Sunday, he gave a great talk and it was good to see him! It was weird seeing people that I went to school with, because I haven't seen them all for a while!

A sad thing that happened to me, I bought a pair of beautiful oxford trouser shoes. On sale, and then the saddest part was that they ran out of the size and color I wanted and so they canceled the order.. :( But when they do get the size and color I want I can go and get them for the sale price. It's the sunshine at the end of the tunnel!

And that is everything.

1 comment:

mokusakusensei--woods teacher said...

"beautiful oxford shoes" isn't that a oxymoron?