Sunday, April 3, 2011

We are going to London, Paris and Rome in days. I'm very excited. Stevo did put a damper on it when he said that I only had 1,000 dollars to spend while in the 3 cities. Goodness. Not a nice husband!


I went to Yuma with my Dad to see my Grandparents. We went to Mexico and it was fun. "You're a pretty girl, cheaper for pretty girls!" "Almost free" "Cheaper for friends!" That is what all the vendors say, to all girls! haha I went into Mexico with my Dad, Grandpa and Aunt and Uncle. I have been to Mexico before, but I was young, so this time I was taking it all in and I would stop to look at jewelry and things and the rest of my group would keep walking! When I would turn around I was all alone, but my dad did the same thing too. His little girl wasn't there when he turned around!
I forgot how funny my Grandparents were, my Grandma really likes her crime shows... That is the only thing I watched on tv for 2 days! haha I woke up from a nap one afternoon to my Grandma saying, "come on little Joe, you can get out of it! Come on!" which made me laugh! Quite hard!


Stevo is addicted to a game that I have on my phone called Tiny Wings. It's funny to watch him play, he gets annoyed when he can't do it well. But he has mastered it at one time, then I had to upgrade it so he isn't anymore. But that spurred on playing even more.


I am the proud owner of a gun! It is very pretty! I need it to be warm so I can go outside and shoot it and get super awesome and shooting targets! It's a pk380 for all that care! haha

No comments: