Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Well... Being sick suck. Also being sick on Thanksgiving sucks even worse, especially when you can't swallow without it hurting. So only mashed potatoes and gravy for me! Maybe I can suffer through rolls too.
School is going good. I'm on Block 5 which means nothing except to people that I go to school with, but it means that I'm pretty far since I only have 11 blocks until I'm finished with the books and studying, and I have to do my internship and other random things.
Stevo's school is good, he always has math to finish but since he is amazingly smart he always gets it done! He is debating on going to school during the summer. He thinks we won't have money for him to go and if he does go it doesn't get him to finish any faster, so I think he probably won't, and just work through the summer and make lots of monies!

No comments: