Sunday, June 5, 2011

I know the 2 people that read this were all extremely devastated about me not getting my oxford trouser shoes! You can stop worrying! I went in to Nordstrom and Sharron the very nice lady that helped me was completely helpful and she worked some magic and now I get to call in Monday and buy them! She looked to see what other Nordstrom stores had the shoes and so what is going to happen I just have to call and pay for them then they send them to me! Yay! I'm very excited to get them and what makes it even more awesome, was that they were cheaper than what I was going to get them! I didn't have to pay for shipping! AWESOME! And that is all I have to say!

1 comment:

mokusakusensei--woods teacher said...

I was soooooo worried about your not having the shoes for Europe. The world is now safe!!!