Friday, August 13, 2010

School starts for Stevo and I in a week and a half! Wow! I'm getting nervous! haha I'm not nervous about the studying part, I might be later when I'm stressed out about working and have no time. Stevo took the ABLE test, which if you don't know is the test you take to test into classes, so he in officially enrolled in classes! Now we just have to figure out how to pay for it! Money is hard to get!

Tiffany and Mike went to China and now she is a Mommy! Yay Quinn is so adorable! A bundle of joy, and very wiggly and energetic! She can stand if you hold onto her hands, I think she will be walking pretty soon, then she will be even more energetic! All over the house!

1 comment:

mokusakusensei--woods teacher said...

You may find yourself a wee bit busier that you have been, but in the end, it will be worth it.